You have 0 items in your cart
The 9 commandments of Mastermind9
- Participation – The strength of our group lies in the active participation of us all.
- Attention – We should be completely focused on what’s happening in meetings. No phones, email or side conversations.
- Attendance – We meet on the same day each month and ask you to do your best to attend every month but certainly not to miss more than 1 in a row.
- Participation level – We all know people who talk too much, and those who are quiet. Conversations at M9 should be balanced. We should notice when someone is dominating the conversation and when someone is verbally withdrawn. Everyone MUST be provided adequate opportunities to be heard.
- Accountability – At the end of each session, the member will provide ONE action that has come from the group that they will Action and report on at the next meeting.
- Confidentiality – What’s said in the M9 room, stays in the M9 room.
- Honesty – We agree to be honest about what’s going on in our lives. We’re here to grow – which means we must allow ourselves to be vulnerable and ask for help.
- Feedback – “honest feedback” means clear, simple, productive feedback, not brutal or demeaning.
- Membership – When you’re in, you’re in for a year.