So Why Join a Mastermind Group?
Mastermind groups are unknown to most people, even though Napoleon Hill created the concept around 75 years ago with his book, Think and Grow Rich. They come with many names; peer to peer groups, growth groups, growth hubs, an alliance, round table or success teams.
Essentially a mastermind group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
How does mastermind9 work? So our mastermind groups combine 9 non competing business owners. Coming together from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations, HR, Web, IT the list goes on. Meeting monthly for half a day, with accountability actions in between. The become a band of brothers and sisters, they become incredible knowledgable on each others businesses. It’s all about personal and professional growth.
Here are 7 reasons why you should join a mastermind group:
1. By joining a mastermind group, you gain a loyal tribe that supports you with some of the difficult decisions and challenges that all business owners need to navigate. You have the expertise of a highly qualified board of experts at your back.
2. Running a business is tough, and can be lonely. Especially if home or lone working, the feeling of isolation can be huge. With your mastermind group, you’ll have contact with a group of people who know you and your business incredibly well, and want to help you – and you them.
3. Collaboration works really well in a mastermind group. You’ll find that together you’ll have complimentary skills, that support one another, and often there are opportunities to work together on projects, or find strategic partners to help acquire new clients.
4. The networking opportunities are huge with a mastermind group. Your supportive group want to see you succeed and are invested in you and your business, to that end you’ve just gained the network of 8 other members.
5. By bringing together 9 non competing but expert business owners, you bring together a wealth of knowledge that otherwise would be impossible to find in one setting, and certainly not without significant cost.
6. A loyal tribe. Your mastermind group become more than just business acquaintances they become friends, family even. A tight knit group of people you can be truly honest with.
7. Business Growth. By being part of your mastermind group, you will discuss, implement and witness ideas unfolding that you wouldn’t have dreamed possible. The built in accountability will push and motivate you to really reach higher, making those dreams a reality.
Mastermind groups are a high value, fun and effective way to support your business growth. With a group of experts supporting you, the sky really is the limit!