- This event has passed.
Networking in… The Friendliest Networking Group in our corner of the internet
Get your ticket here
When: 21st December 2022
Networking in…Christmas Quiz with Team Building Experiences
Kickstart the festivities this year with our Big Virtual Christmas Quiz! What better way to bring Networking in… together this season than a test on all things Christmas?
The party will be facilitated by a high-spirited host, spanning across 60 minutes. It’s snow laughing matter here as we cover a total of 4 quiz rounds plus a special bonus game of Santa’s Super Spinner!
The teams will be quizzed on:
- Traditional Christmas Knowledge – we really could ask you anything in this round, think food, carols, adverts & more!
- Festive Films – how well do you know the classics? We’ll even throw in a special observation round which requires more than knowledge!
- ‘Sleigh my name, Sleigh my name’: Music Round – can you guess the artist and year of release to the very best Christmas songs?
- Celebrity Santa – Send in 4 photos of your boss or colleagues and we will photoshop them in a Guess The Santa photo round!
- Santa’s Super Spinner – A bonus game for those who may need it, spin Santa’s wheel to receive a special gift that can help you in your quest for quizmas victory!
The aim of the game is to answer the most things correctly to top the leaderboard. Everyone will be playing individually but you will also be playing as part of a team randomly allocated at the start of the event.
P.s: Tickets are capped for this event, so get booking ASAP
Oi & Ni… are delighted to be partnering with South & Vale Business Support
South & Vale Business Support provide businesses across South Oxfordshire and Vale of the White Horse with free and impartial support, advice and up to date business information. Not in that area – they’re also fantastic for sign posting support in other regions.
What works for one person can sometimes be a complete turn-off for another. We looked around at all the other groups, took the best bits; and did it our way.
We believe that the best networking groups are diverse in age, sex, race and religion. We also believe that people buy from people; we don’t exclude or have caps / exclusivity within a sector. If you want to win business in our rooms; you’ll win it because of who you are, what you do, and how you do it; rather than you being the only option. In our groups, you’ll have ample opportunity to tell your story, listen to everyone else’s, and then have the time to make all the connections you want.
Networking in South Oxfordshire & Vale of the White Horse
JOIN US ONLINE ON THE 1ST AND 3RD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH AT 7:30AM-9:00AM
Not all business networking was created equal and we think you’ll find our events quite special
If you love & come regularly to Networking in… check out The Alliance
Please note this event will be recorded