This course is designed to help those who wish to become healthier and more efficient in their lives.
During the 8-week course, you will embark upon a journey of self-development, self-discovery, learning and healing in an effort to regain control of your wellbeing and to attain, at the very least, some peace of mind.
You will learn how to cultivate mindfulness in your everyday life, while also learning how to hold your thoughts in awareness, giving you an entirely new perspective on them and their content.
During this course, we will guide you through your first 8-weeks of meditation practice, and from there we will show you how to incorporate these new techniques throughout the rest of your life.
Science has found that the way in which we think and behave can have a fundamental impact on our physical health, and our capacity to recover from illness and injury. Amongst many benefits, this mindfulness and meditation programme will offer you the opportunity to actively engage in your own progression towards greater levels of health and wellbeing.
During our sessions, we will cover:
- Meditation and its relationship with physical pain
- Using meditation to work with emotional stress, anxiety and depression
- Reducing time pressures through mindfulness and the creation of timelessness
- Developing awareness and resilience to life’s challenges
- Practicing meditation for elevated function
- Meditation as a journey; developing insight and changing your life
Limited spaces available:
Class sizes will be limited to 8 students in order to nourish a community vibe and create a meaningful experience for you; please book early to secure your place.
July 2021 intake
- Wednesday 7th July: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Wednesday 14th July: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Wednesday 21st July: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Wednesday 28th July: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Wednesday 4th August: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Wednesday 11th August: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Wednesday 18th August: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
- Wednesday 25th August: 18:30 – 20:00 BST
Any questions, please email Rebecca: firstname.lastname@example.org